The polling tool encourages engagement during a live event and also offers a practical tool for organizers to gather useful data.
This feature is not available with all subscriptions - check with your account admin if you don't have access to polling.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
Schedule your meeting in advance and add a poll that can be initiated and/or edited at any time during the live meeting.
- Select 'Schedule' from your account dashboard
- Choose 'Polls' from the options listed under the 'Description' field
- Enter the poll question and multiple choice options (participants can only select one answer at this time)
- Add additional polls as required and select 'save'
- Continue scheduling your meeting
- During the live meeting, select 'Polls' from the bottom right toolbar, choose a poll and select 'Start poll'
Adding polls during a live meeting
- Ensure you are logged into your account before connecting to your video meeting
- Select 'Polls' from the bottom right toolbar and choose 'Create poll'
- Enter the poll question and multiple choice options (participants can only select one answer at this time) and select 'Start poll'
Once a meeting has ended, you will recieve a csv file attached to your meeting summary email with all poll results included.
- Hide results for participants by unchecking 'Show everyone the poll results'
- Gather votes without recording the voter names by checking 'Allow anonymous voting'