Any conference you hold will have the option for you or others to share their screen as and when needed.
1. START NOW - If you wish to initiate an on-demand conference via the "Start" button on your account dashboard. Send other participants your unique URL that is at the top of your account window. It will look like this, with your designated Access Code at the end: yourbrand.domain.com/conf/call/1234567.
- Click(or click on the link itself) to copy this to your clipboard.
- Paste this info into a message to send to participants.
2. SCHEDULE - Scheduled a conference and all invitees will receive an email invitation. Participants simply click the 'Join online meeting' link from within their email invitation or reminder at the planned start time. As long as invitees join the conference from the internet, rather than dialing in by phone, they'll be able to access the screen sharing functionality.
- Note that in the email invitation, there is also a link to run a connection test for participants, so that they can verify they have the required software and hardware to be able to join the call via internet. They only need to click on the link labeled: “Test your device before the call” and a new window will open - simply follow the instructions.
3. DURING A CONFERENCE - Using your Online Meeting Room, as the host of the call you have the option to add participants during an ongoing meeting.
- Open the participant list via the menu on the right.
- Click the invite icon
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite in the pop-up window